Click on any question to see the answer.
Why Hire a Professional Pet Sitter?
- Pets experience less stress and are happier at home.
- Diet and exercise routines are uninterrupted.
- Travel trauma for both owner and pet is eliminated.
- Pets exposure to illness is minimized.
- Untrained or unwilling caretakers need not be called.
- In-home professional pet care offers added peace of mind.
How many visits does my pet need and how do I choose what pet sitting visit best fits my pet’s needs?
I leave this decision up to the client as long as the pets needs are being met. Some things to take into consideration are:
- What is my dog’s energy level?
- Your dog’s age may effect the care you need. Senior dogs need to be checked on more frequently and need more frequent potty breaks.
- Does my dog have separation anxiety?
- Is my dog safe at home on their own? Will they need to be crated for their own safety?
- Does my dog have medical issues that need to be attended to?
- Are my pets used to being alone in the home and if so…for how long?
- How many times do you let your dog out to go potty during a 24-hour period?
- Does your pet have access to an outside potty area through a dog door?
Tell us what you need and we’ll be happy to schedule an appointment.
Sign up to receive our newsletter, and updated specials and events.