My name is Kathy Longwell and I am the owner and operator of DogSpeak Dog Training, Behavior and Pet Sitting. I have had a love for animals since I was a child. I think some of us are born to care for God’s creatures and I am one of them.
I found myself a single Mom back in 2002 and wanting to have a schedule that was a little more flexible. I started my own house cleaning business and my clients began to notice my love for their pets – probably more than I loved cleaning their homes.
After several years of a successful cleaning business, I began hearing about a new industry that would benefit from my passion for animals, customer service and business experience. I first launched a pet sitting business named, ‘All God’s Creatures’, in 2009 and I have never looked back.
My goal was to make sure that my clients could relax – while away from home – knowing that their pets were being cared for by someone who is responsible, has been trained for medical emergencies, and has enough experience to fulfill both the physical and mental needs of their animals.
I am thrilled to say I have accomplished this through my pet sitting business ‘All God’s Creatures!’ and my dog training business ‘DogSpeak Dog Training and Behavior’.
Since 2009 I have continued my education in animal care and dog behavior. Using my skills and experience to change the lives of dogs and their owners is one of the most rewarding experiences of my life. I love watching a dog’s anxiety and insecurity fade away and a new, calm and confident dog appear.
I look forward to working with you and discussing the needs of your pets.
Happy Pets….Happy Life!!!
Experience & Education
- Over 40 years experience with many different varieties of pets including birds, guinea pigs, chickens, horses, cows, rabbits, snakes, lizards, fish and of course dogs and cats.
- Over 20 years of experience with dogs including behavior and methods of training.
- Continuing education through ‘The Collared Scholar’ online dog training programs.
- Completed Online Training Courses through ‘Fetch Find Pro’ which included pet care, dog behavior and first aid.
- Continuing education through one on one sessions with other dog trainers that include engagement practices, reactivity, training methods and dog behavior.
- Continuing education in dog behavior and training through APDT (Association of Professional Dog Trainers)
- Continuing education in dog behavior and training through IAABC (International Association of Animal Behavior Consultants)
- Master Course ‘Aggression in Dogs’, Michael Shikasio
- Certified Family Dog Mediator, Kim Brophy L.E.G.S
Memberships & Accolades
- Member of Pet Sitters International Since 2009
- Training in Animal CPR and First Aid
- Best of 209 Magazine for 2019
- Best of 209 Magazine for 2020
- Trick Dog Titles 1 and 2
- Member of APDT
- Member of IAABC
- Master Course ‘Aggression in Dogs’ Michael Shikasio
- Certified Family Dog Mediator, L.E.G.S Course, Kim Brophy
The Legal Stuff
Dog Speak Dog Training and Behavior, AKA All God’s Creatures Pet and House Sitting is licensed, bonded and insured.
- Business License #1281840
- Bond Certificate # 104297449-103175
- Insurance Certificate # CCP 851370-00012-05
Tell us what you need and we’ll be happy to schedule an appointment.
Sign up to receive our newsletter, and updated specials and events.